Thursday, March 29, 2012

We Rent For You Leasing Solutions Win's $100K Lawsuit Against Fraudulent Renter!

We Rent For You Leasing Solutions sue Renter for Slander & Employee Defamation of Character n Court and Wins $150K for Damages.  We service renters of all walks of life, says Jim Chu- Owner of We Rent For You Leasing Solutions but one day I decided to see our company reviews and notice bad reports from renters who have NOT ever utilized our services, writing bad reviews on one of my employees “Randi Natashi” which I personally know for a fact that they were not true and misleading information.  Randi is one of my top leasing consultants, she is always pleasant, professional and she leases more apartments than any of my staff.  One of the bad reviews listed on rip off report, stated that Randi drives a common car, in which is a employee company vehicle that we allow our employees to drive as they are leasing apartments 100 miles from our local office. 

After reading these fraudulent rip off reports, I decided to do something about it and filed a lawsuit against these people with their false accusations made against Ms. Natashi.  People can be so cruel and ungrateful!  And it is sad that people like to hurt another because they do not have the financial means to obtain a roof over they’re heads.  But spend their time filing wrongly comments and fraud against someone on the internet.   I feel the lawsuit winning was very justifiable and I will continue to file lawsuits against fraudulent people who write fraudulent comments against my employees or company.  I dont understand who created rip off website but I cant believe they allow in justice to be added on there websites against companies and parties without proof.  ITS RIDICULOUS!

9 comments:

  1. We Rent For You Apartment Co-signing Company has great testimonials from their clients!

    I am a Attorney from Michigan, lost my home in foreclosure and experience credit challenges. I landed a job in Southern California and did not know how I was going to obtain living arrangements due to my bad credit, I'd contacted We Rent For You Apartment Cosigning Services, and they assured me that they could help. Within 3 days I sent my background check, co-signing fee and financial information to them, I was approved within 72 hours, within 4 days, I was packed and driving to Newport beach with my Mother. When we arrived, we went directly to the complex and the apartment was beautiful. I am very thankful that their is such service assisting the communities. R Berg/RE Attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Rent For You Apartment Cosigning Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they still active? Their website is non existent anymore all i see is all this negative report

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they still active? Their website is non existent anymore all i see is all this negative report

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total scam! Randi Natashi aka Randi Dorante is still scamming people !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randi D Dorante, age 53, is a career criminal. She has used over a dozen California and Illinois Social Security numbers since the early 1990s. Her fake company American Cosigners is still scamming innocent customers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go to Facebook page Scam Company American Cosigners Exposed for more information about scammer Randi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. rent party characters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Teleprompter Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete